Thursday, November 18, 2010

Nail Clippers and Umbrellas

Whenever I leave home to go live in another country, whether it be short term or long termish, I always forget to pack two things: nail clippers and an umbrella. This was a weird epiphany. I never realized how important these two items were. You can't live without an umbrella in a land where it rains, unless you deliberately want to get wet. You can't live without nail clippers, unless you want to be unkempt until you get ingrown toe nails (Yikes). Of course there are substitutions for both, but they are inventions for such as these occasions, so.. don't mind of I do.

I ended up buying umbrellas and nail clippers from three different countries. Why haven't I learned after the first or even second trip? Well I hope on my next trip they will be on my packing list. Adventures, something new, lovez it.

No comments:

Post a Comment